Sunday, August 23, 2015

On the road again…



First off – I just wanted to express my heartfelt apology to our faithful followers for their emails and questions on what the deal is with our blog (or should I say our complete lack of a blog in recent months).  I’m happy to report that I’m FINALLY going to post some updates after an almost 10 month hiatus – including a few that will fill in what we were doing during that time. 

An extra big apology to those of you out there that have been faithfully checking back to see if there was anything new.  Hopefully all of our readers haven’t completely deserted us!  I greatly appreciate your keeping after me to get back on the horse.  I know I’ll be very glad in the long run to have this log of our activities when I’m old and grey….

Happy reading!

Stacey & Brett

1 comment:

  1. Hope all is well and you still have a stop in Hawaii on your travel plans...

    Mac and Lisa

    ReplyDelete